HORROR REVIEWS, NEWS and OTHER CRAP...

Monday, March 22, 2010

Code Red Finally "SCREAM"s


Code Red and Shriek Show have finally put their heads together to release the long delayed 1981 slasher "Scream" on dvd.

Seriously people???

Is this the slasher that everyone has been begging for Code Red to put out, and endlessly bitching over the delays in it's release? This film is an absolute turd that was better off staying buried. There is nothing going on in this film! It's similar to the episode of The Brady Bunch where they get stranded in the ghost town and probably just as scary. I'm not even going to waste my time reviewing this garbage because I don't even want to think about it anymore. The story makes zero sense, every kill is off screen and the idea of spooky to the knuckleheads who made this dreck, is to pan over and hold on nothing for five minutes. The only kudos I can give to Code Red and Shriek Show here is that they make the effort to dig deep and release some titles that would otherwise just be forgotten. They even included an audio commentary on this release for what it is worth.

I love ya Code Red, and I'll support you by picking up whatever it is you put out. I do have to go on record here and say you officially shit the bed with this garbage release. Maybe we can make-up with you finally releasing "Nightmare".

No comments:

Post a Comment